Jaime Hayon Paper Vase
Adorned by internationally renowned and award-winning Spanish designer Jaime Hayon with his characteristic line drawings. The vases are a limited edition and come in our signature shades white and blue with bold strokes in gold.
1. Carefully cut off the top of a plastic bottle. Alternatively use a medium-sized glass or a ceramic vessel. Top the container half-way up with water and place it on a flat surface.
2. Open the paper vase by gently pushing in the edges and slip it over the container. The vase is made of waterproof paper. Should the paper get wet, simply let it dry. Arrange the flowers and brighten up your favourite spot.
- Colour: White
- Material: 180 gr water resistant paper
- Size: 215 x 290 mm
- Print: Offset with metallic gold foil stamping
- Embellishment: Laminated and sewn by hand